Third edition of Mahindra Youth Football Challenge Finals will commence from Saturday, April 13 at Bangalore Football Stadium. The winners from six cities across India will participate in round robin format and will go on till April 26.
The teams will be from Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Goa, Kerala, and Delhi. Greenwood International won the Bangalore leg played in October last year - http://www.gcsstars.com/2012/11/mahindra-youth-football-challenge-2012.html.
All the matches will be played along with ongoing Final round of I-League 2nd Division. The timings of the matches are adjusted accordingly to facilitate the I-League 2nd Division teams.
Match days and timings
April 15 to April 22 - 8am, 9am, 10am
- Greenwood International, Bangalore
- Delhi Public School, Vasntkunj, Delhi
- Don Bosco High School, Matunga, Mumbai
- Ashoknagar Vidyasagar Banibhaban High School, Kolkata
- Don Bosco High School, Panjim, Goa
- St.Joseph High School, Calicut, Kerala